In order to become a better person and live a better life, these are the changes I need to make. First and foremost;
Stop planning and start doing.
- Stop smoking.
- Exercise regularly.
- Do some form of cardio exercise three days a week.
- Do some form of resistance exercise two days a week.
- Spend at least 15 minutes outside in natural light every day.
- Give my body better nutrition.
- Eat breakfast every day.
- Drink at least one glass of water a day.
- Eat at least five pieces of fruit and/or veg a day.
- Meditate for at least 15 minutes every day.
- Be more creative.
- Write at least two blog posts a week.
- Practise origami by creating one model every day.
- Practise embroidery by sewing for at least 15 minutes every day.
- Organise my household tasks more efficiently.
- Get routine tasks done first thing in the day, so they don’t hang over me for the rest of it.
- Plan non-routine tasks well in advance, so I get them done before they’re horribly overdue.
- Keep learning.
- Prioritise reading non-fiction over fiction.
- Pick a topic to study each week, and spend at least 15 minutes a day reading about it.
- Develop useful skills.
- Learn to drive.
- Take a first aid course.
And once again, because it’s my biggest weakness;
STOP PLANNING AND START DOING. Even if my plans aren’t perfect, I need to recognise that nothing ever is, and if I put off doing until I have the perfect plan I’m never going to leave the planning stage and get on to the doing stage.